let me be nice to you ok bitch
Monday, September 17, 2012
0 +
so i feel terribly sorry for my friend who couldn't go to The Wanted gig this september because of school and i meant it. i'm not doing some arse licking here, i fucking meant it.
and if you, my dear fellow mate think that i'm faking my concern please feel free to drown yourself in a puddle of mud.

and anyway, i feel really terrible too because of this girls because here's the thing. some months ago we went to ymas gig and we short of have some real commotion because max threw his guitar pick at my friend and i went all "hey can i have the guitar pick?" yes i did say that, just because i was a cunt. of course she said no if i were her, i'd bitch slap me. I mean like, how dare you.
so my friend, like a good gig friend she was, screamed to max, asking for another pick while i screamed to matt. that bitch only smiled at me and kept slapping his bass. And then max finally threw the second pick at me and i was like super happy and all but i was too excited i didn't even listen to Josh singing right. that's the part where i felt really terrible because i iGNORED JOSH HOW DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN JFC.
I'M SORRY JOSH OH GOD MY HEAD HURTS.
then my friend reminded me about that gig and how i went all bitchy and shit.
and i asked her "have u heard reckless" and i said "what, of course i know. they played that song on the gig right" and i was like
JESUS CHRIST I DONT REMEMbER RIGHT

let. me. die. now
hurricanes & drizzle
credit ( 1 | 2 | 3 )