i feel rather talkative today, cut me some slack.
Saturday, September 1, 2012
0 +
Just watched Cabin In The Woods and it sort of Thir13en Ghost-ish. B ut it's cool, though, i somewhat find it lovely. And there was so much blood, God. Almost like scream, ha!
And I was thinking why would Gods care about such shit like typical stereotype like 'We shall pick the jock, the blonde whore, the smart ass dude who can speak latin, the drunk master dude who smoke pot and the virgin to sacrifice. Yeah, even though the virgin is not a virgin, whatevur'. People are people OK.

It's not a freaking high school okay what's wrong with you. SO typical.
Despite all that, i love it how the crews put so much blood in the movie they were like everywhere.
But what does the razor head dude with Rubik ball in his hand does anyway?
And i think i saw slenderman.

WOT>

By the way, my parents are so sociably annoying like they won't shut up until you reach the stage of insanity and you want to bash their heads with shovel or something. Why am i the complete opposite of them?

And I've also realised (for the millionth time) that twitter wouldn't do me any good. I mean every time I read something unwanted on twitter (which isn't a rare occasion) it felt like someone took my heart out from its place, kicked it and calling it names like 'pathetic' 'sore loser' 'or awkward potato' (i don't know exactly how a potato could be awkward, teenagers are using this term so much nowadays...) then i'd feel like crying and i'd play temple run until all the feelings gone and roll out away into the sunset.

Point is, everyone seems like having a good time on twitter, judging by their tweets "Oh my God, i just had the best twitter meet up ever -insert names here, you sociable fucker-" or "I'm going to work, fucking nipples" at least you got a job, fuckhead. Or "Awk, going back to school? I'd probably going to hate everyone" at least you'll have someone to talk to unlike some people *me me me*.

The second point is, I MISS SCHOOL. I probably said it on my previous post, yeah, life sucks. At least for me, anyway. So far.

I also sent some lovely anons to some depressed people on tumblr and ask.fm, consider myself a saint. I'm not bragging, but i'm quite proud of myself. Instead spreading hates, i'm actually helping those people. If i were them, i'd be so fucking happy that i'd float and fly and ride a unicorn between clouds and puking rainbow everywhere that smells and tastes like skittles, the caramel chunk ben & jerry's, and absolute everything sugary and delicious.

I wish everyone is doing this though. Like, spread the fucking love instead of being such a cock-sucker bitch and bullying people. RIGHT?

oH MY GOD wHY AM I SO NICE.
why people type like that so much nowadays anyway?
x
hurricanes & drizzle
credit ( 1 | 2 | 3 )