story of us.
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
0 +
here i'm going to write about my best fucking friend for fucking forever.
let me start with this girl,

> her initial is K.F.H, you know who you are,
we were best friend practically since we were both in the same class 3 years ago. we hated the same girl and we liked the same thing, we were like twins with the same type of glasses, almost the same height (because i'm really tall and she was like tall, but the average type of tall) and everyone asked us "are you guys like twins or something" it was fun at first being compared with her because she was awesome and cool but then i started to dislike it. I felt unoriginal and i started to think that everything she did was in attempt to follow or copy me. and because basically 'pushing people away' is the only shit i'm really good at, i pushed her away. when we were in the ninth grade, i started to hang out with different kind of girls, i thought she was mad at me and we started to fight and stuff...yeah.
> what i want to say to KFH right now, look man, i think you're awesome. you're brave, you're original, you're nice and kind and i'm sorry for acting up like a complete total douchebag to you i mean it. i wish i didn't push you away, i wish... well i wish i was smarter, period.

> the initial is L.S.D you know who you are dude. we were like, best friend with KFH and AN at the same time. she was nice, and cute, a little nuts. She tried so hard at school it almost infected me. We liked the same band (actually i liked that band because she introduced it to me) and when i pushed KFH away, i also pushed LSD away because they were in the same group. Then she was like very mad at me or something and she put this status on facebook without mentioning me but i knew that it was for me. she said that she didn't even like me, she said something about snake, rotten, or something then i commented on the status "wow couldn't you be any more obvious" and she deleted the whole shit which made it pretty damn obvious that it was for me.
> what i want to say to you is that, to be honest, i was mad at her for doing such a thing but then, i wasn't a great friend either so okay, LSD i'm sorry i hurt you. I'm sorry i was acting like a total cunt to you. The thing is, i read this screenshoot of me texting her and it was quite dumb but i told her everything from my feelings, the guy i had a crush on, stuff like that. I NEVER told my new friend about my feelings because 1. they probably don't care 2. they're too cool to listen 3. i'd feel like an attention whore if i do such a thing. I miss those friends who care about me. really. and LSD is one of them.

> AN my dear friend, the craziest and the funniest bitch i've ever known. i remember i cried for two hours when she said that i was dumb on twitter. We were fighting over something and i got really emotional but then she forgave me and everything was cool. She's actually the only one of my old friend who actually doesn't hate me (maybe) i mean we never talk to each other recently but i think we're okay. I hope so.
> the thing i want to say to you is that i hope you're happy. I'm not exactly the kind of girl you want to befriend with since 1. i no longer having a crush on Justin 2. i don't think you'll like to hang out with someone like me since 1. i'm not the girls i used to be 2. i'm getting more and more awkward and socially retarded. sorry.

> ME my dear i-love-bruno-so-much friend, you know who you are. i think you're an awesome girl, sometimes you're mean and acting like a complete two face toady and you made fun of my musical taste which is a MAJOR no-no for our friendship. I know i made fun of bruno sometime so SORRY ok. i think you're talented, smart as shit, i envy you sometime because you're so socially fortunate, you have a lot of friends, you know everyone, stuff like that.
> the thing i want to say to you, i love you bro. I don't have anything else to say about you, at least, not yet. There will be time when i'm going to push you away from my life to and THIS POST will remind me that i'm a fucking idiot therefore i should rethink, rethink, rethink before i do anything stupid as fuck.

> LS my 9th grader friend. She was pretty and awesome and just like ME, she's very socially fortunate. I have a lot of things to say about her, but those things are too private, the thoughts i buried deep down in my head and i won't tell anyone about it. period.
> the thing i want to say to you, you're awesome. i wish you never lied to me but if i told you that i hate your lies and i knew about them, you'll think that i'm creepy. *sigh*.

> CL, one of AN's best bitch too. You're the bitch, bitch, but i love you. Sometime, you're acting like ME, you made fun of my musical taste but i CAN'T make fun of your musical taste or you'll say more bad stuff about the bands that i like and you're a grammar nazi. I HATE grammar nazi. You harassed my grammar it hurts, sigh. And you can't actually get it why i hate justin b okay, here's why 1. he's a shit singer. sorry not sorry. i don't like his music, that kind of pop, happy, lovey dovey kind of stuff. plus he's like very well known and i hate well-known musician ok. 2. i hate beliebers, most of them are stupid. like really stupid. not you though, even you're one of them. 3. if you're saying that i never actually checked his music out then you're VERY terribly wrong. i listened to his music. once or twice. i listened and i tried to like it because my friend liked him and i can't. 4. it's just my destiny to hate him because of my music taste. the majority of people who likes the band that i like hate justin. that's all. don't take it personally and just stop harassing me. lol. despite your musical taste, i think you're the smartest, luckiest, bitch ever.

> MEM just like KFH, she also looked like me. a lot of people asked me 'are you guys sister / twins?' and i was like, oh shite, not again. it's like 8th grade again. but she was the total opposite of KFH. she hated my music taste, she's a noob, very funny, and patient and stupid but that's her main attraction. People liked her more than me, actually.
> things i want to say to you, yer da bitch, you're quite moody, weird, but you're fun and you're so definitely more socially fortunate than me.

that's it for now. there are still JK, PY, AM and so on and so on but i'm hella fucking tired.
i'll continue the shit tomorrow.


p.s EXCUSE MY GRAMMAR, ok, you grammar nazi.

hurricanes & drizzle
credit ( 1 | 2 | 3 )