sniveling little shit.
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
0 +
so apparently Dad went ballistic yesterday and this morning, cursing his ass off because of my brother.
i'm not blaming him for acting up like that really.

long story short, my bro stole something from my Dad just to pissed him off and my Dad was like 'fuck fuck fuck fuck y'all' despite the fact that i was acting completely golden, but still. he threw the tantrum on me.

but finally, they solve the problem. my bro cried and dad laughed at him for acting like a complete sissy, problems solved. thank gawdness.

and tonight i had some fun with face swap and my Mom though Dad wasn't very happy (idk about that for sure because he's watching this action movie on telly, maybe he's just trying to concentrating on the movie)

i am glad.
this august 17th my sister will come to us, yay.

and there are reasons why i said 'us' instead of 'home'. LONG STORY buhbye x
hurricanes & drizzle
credit ( 1 | 2 | 3 )